Another under-$10 stock that's quickly moving within range of triggering a major breakout trade is Zix (ZIXI), which provides email encryption services. This stock has been booming to the upside so far in 2013, with shares up 37%.
If you take a look at the chart for Zix, you'll notice that this stock has just started to surge back above its 50-day moving average of $3.69 a share with decent upside volume. Volume on Wednesday registered 506,000 shares, which is just above its three-month average action of 443,108 shares. That move is quickly pushing shares of ZIXI within range of triggering a major breakout trade.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV