MEXICO CITY, May 15, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Empresas ICA, S.A.B. de C.V. (BMV:ICA) (NYSE:ICA), the largest infrastructure and construction company in Mexico, and Mexican airport operator Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte, S.A.B. de C.V., known as OMA (Nasdaq:OMAB) (BMV:OMA), announced today that OMA has filed a shelf registration statement on Form F-3 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission relating to the potential future sale of up to 100 million of its Series B shares, without par value, directly or in the form of American Depositary Shares (ADSs), by ICA's indirect wholly owned subsidiary, Aeroinvest, S.A. de C.V. Each of OMA's ADSs represents eight Series B shares. The registered shares represent up to 25% of OMA's total capital.
This filing is intended to allow ICA the flexibility to sell a portion of its shares in OMA should it determine that market and other conditions are appropriate. If ICA decides to go forward with sales of OMA's Series B shares (directly or in the form of ADSs) covered by OMA's shelf registration statement, ICA would receive all proceeds from such sales. In addition, ICA expects to retain a controlling interest in OMA through its ownership of OMA's Series BB shares.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the SEC but has not yet become effective. Once declared effective by the SEC, the shelf registration is expected to remain effective for a period of three years.These securities may not be sold nor may offers to buy be accepted prior to the time the registration statement becomes effective. This announcement is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy ordinary shares. Any offering of OMA's Series B shares (directly or in the form of ADSs) will be made solely by means of the prospectus included in the registration statement and any prospectus supplements that may be issued with respect to such offering.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV