One of Erickson's more notable projects was powerline construction connecting solar fields in the desert to the city of San Diego. Rieder explained that much of the desert was land that could not have supplies trucked in, so Erickson was able to construct towers within a 20-meter area without disrupting the surrounding habitat.
When asked about the company's increased debt, which has financed much of its recent growth, Rieder said he's comfortable with Erickson's current debt levels and doesn't see problems repaying.
Cramer said Erickson is one of the most exciting and unique companies he's ever had on "Mad Money."
No Huddle Offense
In his "No Huddle Offense" segment, Cramer sounded off against the cottage industry of media that now makes a living reporting on the SEC filings of hedge funds.He said these 13F and other filings are not only old news, but are also totally irrelevant for the average investor. Did a fund sell a stock because it no longer likes it or because it was simply overweight in a sector? That information cannot be gleaned by these reports, yet that is precisely what investors trying to mirror a successful fund's performance seek. Cramer said this type of reporting, as well as the notion of "risk on, risk off," trading, is "too stupid for words." To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV