NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., May 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) today announced that data evaluating several investigational compounds in the company's oncology pipeline will be presented at the upcoming 2013 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting, May 31 - June 4, Chicago. Data being presented include the results from two clinical trials evaluating the safety and efficacy of ABT-199, a BCL-2 selective inhibitor, in chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) and non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL).
Meeting abstracts are available today at http://chicago2013.asco.org/abstracts.
"These presentations further solidify our commitment to addressing the unmet need for new therapies that can improve on current treatment options for patients with cancer," said Gary Gordon, M.D., divisional vice president, oncology clinical development, AbbVie. "With our pioneering research, we are breaking new ground in some of the most widespread and difficult-to-treat cancers."
- Updated Results of a Phase I First-In-Human Study of the BCL-2 Inhibitor ABT-199 (GDC-0199) in Patients with Relapsed/Refractory (R/R) Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL); J.F. Seymour, et al.; Abstract 7018; Poster Discussion Session; June 1, 2013; 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Updated Results of a Phase I First-In-Human Study of the BCL-2 Inhibitor ABT-199 (GDC-0199) in Patients with Relapsed/Refractory (R/R) non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL); M.S. Davids, et al.; Abstract 8520; Oral Presentation; June 3, 2013; 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- A Phase I/II Study of Elotuzumab (Elo) plus Lenalidomide/Dexamethasone in Relapsed/Refractory (R/R) Multiple Myeloma: Updated Phase II results and Phase I/II long-term safety; S. Lonial, et al.; Abstract 8542; Poster Discussion Session; June 3, 2013; 1:15 p.m.-5:15 p.m.
- A Phase I Study of Veliparib (ABT-888) in Combination with Carboplatin and Gemcitabine in Subjects with Advanced Solid Tumors; K. M. Bell-McGuinn, et al.; Abstract 2485; Poster Discussion Session; June 3, 2013; 8:00 a.m.-11:45 a.m.
- A phase I and Biodistribution Study of ABT-806i, an 111 Iindium-Labeled Conjugate of the Tumor-Specific Anti-EGFR Antibody ABT-806; H.K. Gan, et al.; Abstract 2520; Poster Discussion Session; June 4, 2013; 8:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.