Coinstar, Inc. To Present At The 14th Annual B. Riley & Co. Investor Conference
BELLEVUE, Wash., May 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Coinstar, Inc. (Nasdaq: CSTR) announced that its Chief Financial Officer Galen C. Smith plans to participate in the 14th Annual B. Riley & Co. Investor Conference in Santa Monica, Calif. on Wednesday, May 22, 2013. The informal fireside chat with Coinstar is scheduled for 11:30 a.m. PDT.
About Coinstar, Inc.
Coinstar, Inc. (Nasdaq: CSTR) is a leading provider of automated retail solutions offering convenient products and services that make life easier for consumers and drive incremental traffic and revenue for retailers. The company's core automated retail businesses include the well-known Redbox ® self-service DVD and video game rental and Coinstar ® self-service coin-counting brands. The company also identifies and develops innovative self-service concepts in its New Ventures segment. The company's kiosks are located in supermarkets, drug stores, mass merchants, financial institutions, convenience stores, and restaurants. For more information, visit www.coinstarinc.com.SOURCE Coinstar, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV