CALGARY, May 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Natural Gas Exchange Inc. (NGX), a wholly-owned subsidiary of TMX Group, today announced that it has added three new natural gas clearing locations in the United States.
Physical clearing is now being offered at Cheyenne, Wyoming, TETCO M3, and Transco Zone 6 NY. NGX now offers products and clearing services at 69 natural gas, crude oil and power locations in North America, including 47 locations in the U.S.
"NGX is committed to further expanding our U.S. presence," said Jim Oosterbaan, President and CEO, NGX. "We're proud to have successfully launched the new locations to meet our clients' clearing needs."
In April 2013, NGX announced that its application to become registered as a foreign board of trade received approval from the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission. For more information on the FBOT status as well as the NGX clearing locations, please visit www.ngx.com.About TMX Group (TSX:X) TMX Group's key subsidiaries operate cash and derivative markets and clearinghouses for multiple asset classes including equities, fixed income and energy. Toronto Stock Exchange, TSX Venture Exchange, TMX Select, Alpha Group, The Canadian Depository for Securities, Montreal Exchange, Canadian Derivatives Clearing Corporation, Natural Gas Exchange, BOX Options Exchange, Shorcan, Shorcan Energy Brokers, Equicom and other TMX Group companies provide listing markets, trading markets, clearing facilities, depository services, data products and other services to the global financial community. TMX Group is headquartered in Toronto and operates offices across Canada ( Montreal, Calgary and Vancouver), in key U.S. markets ( New York, Houston, Boston and Chicago) as well as in London, Beijing and Sydney. For more information about TMX Group, visit our website at www.tmx.com. Follow TMX Group on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tmxgroup. SOURCE TMX Group Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV