Patients Honor Dr. Mohammed Shubair For Compassion
ANNISTON, Ala., May 15, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Patients' Choice has announced that Dr. Mohammed Shubair was one of a select few physicians honored with the prestigious 2012 Compassionate Doctor Certification.
Only those physicians with near perfect overall and bedside manner scores, as voted by their patients, are selected for the Compassionate Doctor recognition. Of the nation's 870,000 active physicians, only 3% were accorded this honor in 2012.The Compassionate Doctor certification is part of the Patients' Choice recognition program, where patients rate and vote for their favorite doctors. Dr. Mohammed Shubair commented on the recognition: "This is quite an honor for me. I am very pleased to have been selected and grateful to my patients who went out of their way to rate me and give me positive reviews." For more information on this Compassionate Doctor, please visit Dr. Mohammed Shubair's profile on Vitals.com. Following the publication of Dr. Mohammed Shubair 's selection for the Patients' Choice Award, American Registry seconded the honor and added Dr. Shubair to The Registry™ of Business Excellence. An exclusive recognition plaque has been designed to commemorate the honor. The doctor's custom wall plaque is shown here. For more information on Dr. Mohammed Shubair , located in Anniston , AL call 256-235-0294. This press release was written by American Registry, LLC with approval by and/or contributions from Dr. Shubair and was distributed by PR Newswire, a subsidiary of UBM plc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV