MCLEAN, Va., May 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) announced today that Rhett Long has been named the new publisher of The Spectrum in St. George, UT. Long comes to The Spectrum from InnerWorkings (INWK), where he was vice president of national accounts. This will be Long's second stint with Gannett, where he previously held several positions, including vice president of operations for Gannett Pacific Publications (GPP).
"We are very excited that Rhett is back at Gannett as the new publisher of The Spectrum," said Robert Dickey, U.S. Community Publishing president. "As a Utah native and former St. George resident, Rhett knows the area well. His unique and varied background, both inside and outside the industry, will be an immense help to our organization and the community."
In addition to his more than a decade of work in publishing, Long also has extensive experience in the travel and hospitality industry. He has held management positions with convention centers, as well as Hilton properties.
About Gannett Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an international media and marketing solutions company that informs and engages more than 100 million people every month through its powerful network of broadcast, digital, mobile and publishing properties. Our portfolio of trusted brands offers marketers unmatched local-to-national reach and customizable, innovative marketing solutions across any platform. Gannett is committed to connecting people – and the companies who want to reach them – with their interests and communities. For more information, visit www.gannett.com.(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120103/PH28972LOGO ) SOURCE Gannett Co., Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV