2. As of noon trading, Apache Corporation ( APA) is down $1.29 (-1.6%) to $81.74 on average volume Thus far, 2.0 million shares of Apache Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $80.85-$82.81 after having opened the day at $82.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $83.03. Apache Corporation, an independent energy company, explores for, develops, and produces natural gas, crude oil, and natural gas liquids. Apache Corporation has a market cap of $32.6 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.8, equal to the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 5.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Apache Corporation as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, attractive valuation levels and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and weak operating cash flow. Get the full Apache Corporation Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts