2. As of noon trading, Oracle Corporation ( ORCL) is up $0.38 (1.13) to $34.05 on light volume Thus far, 8.3 million shares of Oracle Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 25.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $33.71-$34.10 after having opened the day at $33.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.67. Oracle Corporation develops, manufactures, markets, hosts, and supports database and middleware software, applications software, and hardware systems. Oracle Corporation has a market cap of $159.1 billion and is part of the computer software & services industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.8, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 1.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 22 analysts that rate Oracle Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Oracle Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in stock price during the past year, growth in earnings per share, notable return on equity, reasonable valuation levels and expanding profit margins. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Oracle Corporation Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts