Award-Winning Hospitality: Quick Take
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- TheStreet's Jill Malandrino sat down with Paige Koerbel, the managing director for Turnberry Isle Miami, a luxury resort located in South Florida.
"The property was designed in 1968...and was originally designed and conceived as a golf club and it grew into a resort," he said.
According to Koerbel, it was, "once one of the hottest places in South Florida." It's easy to see why: it features two golf courses, a four-star spa, a lazy river, tennis and transportation to one of the nicest malls in the country, the Aventura Mall.
But Malandrino wanted to know what separates Turnberry Isle from the rests of its competitors. Koerbel had a simple answer: customized packages. "We offer something for every member of the family," he noted.
Turnberry Isle provides something for all ages, at a superior level compared to competitors. With dynamic vacation packages, it has become a generational travel destination according to Koerbel, noting, "we've had people that have stayed at Turnberry for 20 years and now their children are coming back as customers too." -- Written by Bret Kenwell in New York.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV