One Horizon Group Announces Financial Guidance For Fiscal Year 2013
About One Horizon Group, Inc.
One Horizon Group Inc.'s business is to optimize communications over the Internet through its wholly owned subsidiary, Horizon Globex, which develops and markets one of the world's most bandwidth-efficient mobile voice over Internet Protocol ("VoIP") platform for smartphones, and also offers a range of other optimized data applications including messaging and mobile advertising. It is an ISO 9001 and ISO 20000-1 certified company. The Company has operations in Switzerland, the United Kingdom, China, India, Singapore and Hong Kong. For more information on the Company, its products and services, please visit http://www.onehorizongroup.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
This news release may contain "forward-looking" statements. These forward-looking statements are only predictions and are subject to certain risks, uncertainties and assumptions that could cause actual results to differ from those in the forward looking-statements. Potential risks and uncertainties include such factors as uncertainty of consumer demand for Company's products, as well as additional risks and uncertainties that are identified and described in Company's SEC reports. Actual results may differ materially from the forward-looking statements in this press release. Statements made herein are as of the date of this press release and should not be relied upon as of any subsequent date. The Company does not undertake, and it specifically disclaims, any obligation to update any forward-looking statements to reflect occurrences, developments, events or circumstances after the date of such statement.Contact:CCG Investor RelationsCrocker Coulson, President Phone: + (1) 646-213-1915Email: Crocker.Coulson@ccgir.com SOURCE One Horizon Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV