One Horizon Group Announces Financial Guidance For Fiscal Year 2013
BAAR, Switzerland, May 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- One Horizon Group, Inc. (OTCQB: OHGI) ("One Horizon Group" or the "Company"), which develops software application platforms that optimize mobile voice, instant messaging and advertising communications over the Internet, today announced financial guidance for its fiscal year ended December 31, 2013.
The Company forecasts that its revenue for its full year 2013 will be in the range of $20.0 million to $24.0 million and its estimated net income margin for the full year 2013 to be in the 63% to 67% range.
Mark White, Chief Executive Officer of One Horizon Group, stated, "We are pleased to have recently announced encouraging results for the six months ended December 31, 2012 reflecting the success of Horizon Call , our mobile VoIP solution for network operators. Horizon Call is a revolutionary solution that enables users to make high quality calls over Wi-Fi or data connections including 4G, 3G, 2G/EDGE or GPRS thus dramatically reducing the expense of making overseas calls and providing inexpensive calls while roaming outside of the home country. In addition to our agreements with 14 Tier One and Tier Two carriers, we are exploring several regions and markets where our software application will have the most value-added impact on our present business."
The Company develops its financial guidance using a variety of factors that include the current macroeconomic environment, the industry in which the Company competes, and a detailed analysis of a large number of operational factors. These factors are subject to change. Although the Company's current planning and guidance expectations are consistent with management's long-term operating and business objectives, management reserves its right to reassess its guidance from time to time based on the changing factors that impact its business and operations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV