Screenvision Names Talent Involved In Emerging Filmmakers Series
"This program is representative of our commitment to the future of film and the new voices that will make it grow richer with each passing year," adds John McCauley, Screenvision's Senior Vice President, Strategic Alliances. "We know brands are looking for exciting ways to connect and engage with audiences, and we feel that our Emerging Filmmakers program is a decidedly innovative way to do so. Brands now have an opportunity to take part in creating exceptional content, organic to the silver screen, having a life well beyond its cinema premiere. It's true art that will tap into audiences they didn't even know they had."
Screenvision's Emerging Filmmakers Series is slated to launch in theaters across the nation in Q4 2013.
ABOUT SCREENVISION Headquartered in New York, N.Y., Screenvision is a national leader in cinema advertising, offering on-screen advertising, in-lobby promotions and integrated marketing programs to national, regional and local advertisers and providing comprehensive cinema advertising representation services to top tier theatrical exhibitors presenting the highest quality movie-going experience. The Screenvision cinema advertising network is comprised of over 14,300 screens in 2,300+ theater locations across all 50 states and 94% of DMAs nationwide; delivering through more than 150 theatrical circuits, including 6 of the top 10 exhibitor companies. For more information: http://www.screenvision.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV