Atlanta Data Center Event Focuses On High-Performing And Efficient Data Centers
ATLANTA, May 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Leading industry experts will host an event on Thursday, May 23, for data center professionals interested in learning how to optimize data center operations and reduce costs.
Data center and Facilities professionals are invited to join experts for an engaging afternoon of discussions and real-world case studies on all things data center. Topics on the agenda include efficient designs, power and cooling, intelligent infrastructure management, and benchmarking your data center.
When: Thursday, May 23; noon to 4:45 pm. Where: Gordon Biersch Brewery, Atlanta ( Buckhead location). The half-day event will be followed by a tasting of best brews and appetizers.
The keynote speaker — Jeremy Gilbertson, Vice President of EDI, Ltd.'s Data Center Practice — will cover the topic of benchmarking; "Why Most Data Center Projects Fail Before They Begin -- The importance of benchmarking and accurate statement of requirements." He also will share interesting developments and trends in the industry. An authority on data centers, Gilbertson works with clients, from different industries, to help them understand the current state of their data centers and develop phased strategies that address business requirements, risk profile, and budget.Other presenters and topics on the agenda include:
- Raritan -- Deploying High Power at the Rack
- Fluke Networks -- Ensuring Performance of Critical, High-Bandwidth Fiber Links
- Global Power Technologies -- Power Monitoring Systems Enhance the Commissioning Process for a Fully Integrated Facility
- Vigilent Corporation -- Too Cool -- Changing the Game in Data Center Cooling
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV