Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:55 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Thursday.
Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) was downgraded by Goldman Sachs. Although it has done well this year, Cramer agreed, stating, "I'm a sell." AMD ended down 12.6% to $3.83.
DirecTV (DTV) continues to outperform and Cramer likes it going forward along with other names in the group. "This business is on fire," he stated. DTV was off 1% to $64.72.Stratasys (SSYS) gets a downgrade from William Blair. "Finally, someone takes them down," Cramer added in agreement. SSYS fell 5% to $86.38. Pandora (P) is seemingly unaffected by the new radio feature from Google (GOOG). "The company is doing well," according to Cramer. "I like the management," he added. P was off nearly 1% to $16.48. Citigroup (C) is the best emerging-markets player, according to Cramer. CEO Michael Corbat "is my hero," he added, regarding the management. C was 1.4% lower at $50.61. Goldman Sachs (GS) is going to continue to do well and haul in huge profit margins on the heels of its derivatives business. "Goldman, I like," Cramer concluded. GS ended Thursday at $154.47, down 1%. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in New York..
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV