Budget Cuts To Reduce SD Unemployment Benefits
PIERRE, S.D. (AP) â¿¿ South Dakota will be reducing extended unemployment compensation benefits by nearly 17 percent as part of federal budget cuts.
The South Dakota Department of Labor and Regulation says the benefits will be reduced by 16.8 percent. It affects all claimants filing for benefits beginning the week of June 2 and ending the week of Sept. 28.
The reduction does not affect the 26 weeks of state unemployment benefits.
A notice will be mailed to all people who have filed a claim as of May 13.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV