- A popular macroeconomic outlook session led by Douglas J. Porter, chief economist and managing director, BMO Capital Markets; Wilfred Hahn, HAHN Investment Stewards; and Nelli Oster, investment strategist, BlackRock.
- Michael S. Falk, CFA, partner at Focus Consulting Group, will discuss the future of the retirement market.
- David Blanchett, head of retirement research for Morningstar Investment Management, will explain how "gamma-optimized" portfolios can generate more income for retirees.
- Larry Siegel, director of research for the CFA Institute, will examine the long-term economic outlook for lower rates of population growth and higher per-capita income.
- A panel of Morningstar experts will discuss portfolio construction and views on best practices for serving retail investors. Panelists are Paul Kaplan, research director for Morningstar Canada; Christopher Davis, director of fund analysis for Morningstar Canada; Scott Burns, director of global fund research for Morningstar, Inc.; and Hal Ratner of Morningstar Investment Management.
- Margaret Franklin, CEO, Marret Private Wealth Inc., will explore how client needs and advisor services have changed dramatically.
Morningstar Canada Announces Speakers, Agenda For 10th Annual Investment Conference
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts