Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.Tomorrow, May 16, 2013, 31 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.9% to 25%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:Teekay Tankers (NYSE:TNK) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 3 cents per share. At a price of $2.63 as of 9:34 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 7.4%.The average volume for Teekay Tankers has been 512,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Teekay Tankers has a market cap of $182.0 million and is part of the transportation industry. Shares are down 8.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Teekay Tankers Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the ownership and operation of oil tankers. As of Aril 16, 2012, it owned a fleet of nine double-hull Aframax tankers and six double-hull Suezmax tankers, as well as chartered in an additional two Aframax tankers.TheStreet Ratings rates Teekay Tankers as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity, weak operating cash flow, generally high debt management risk and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself. You can view the full Teekay Tankers Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Latest Headlines about ATO
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV