4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: GOOD, PAG, SNA, BG
Penske Automotive Group (NYSE: PAG) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 15 cents per share. At a price of $31.91 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.9%. The average volume for Penske Automotive Group has been 393,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Penske Automotive Group has a market cap of $2.8 billion and is part of the specialty retail industry. Shares are up 6.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Penske Automotive Group, Inc. operates as an automotive retailer. The company operates in two segments, Retail and Other. It sells new and used motor vehicles of approximately 41 brands. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.15. TheStreet Ratings rates Penske Automotive Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, revenue growth and attractive valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. You can view the full Penske Automotive Group Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV