ST. PETERSBURG, Fla., May 15, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Interactive multichannel retailer HSN, Inc. (Nasdaq:HSNI) announced today the promotion of Judy Schmeling to Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer, effective immediately. Ms. Schmeling has served as HSNi's Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer since 2001. In her new role, she will be responsible for supply chain operations and customer care functions in addition to providing ongoing leadership for finance and information technology. These four areas are now company-wide centers of excellence spanning HSN and the Cornerstone portfolio of home and lifestyle brands.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=18728
"Judy is a world-class leader and the consummate professional, and she has been my partner in transforming HSNi and driving growth across all our businesses," said Mindy Grossman, Chief Executive Officer, HSNi. "Under Judy's leadership, we have strengthened our competitive position, achieved significant top- and bottom-line growth and increased shareholder value. She is superbly qualified to oversee our new operational centers of excellence, which are part of our continued drive to integrate key activities across all of our brands, maximize efficiency and deliver an immersive, seamless end-to-end customer experience."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV