NEW YORK, May 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cohn & Wolfe ( www.cohnwolfe.com) announced today it will take a minority stake in BPG | pr, one of the most respected PR agencies in the Middle East. The move strengthens and broadens Cohn & Wolfe's offer to clients across the MENA region and follows on the heels of the agency's Asia-Pacific expansion in China, India and Southeast Asia.
The new agency, BPG | Cohn & Wolfe, will provide current BPG clients access to an award-winning international network, while bringing Cohn & Wolfe clients deep expertise in the MENA region across lifestyle, FMCG, travel and tourism, healthcare, corporate and government.
BPG | Cohn & Wolfe provides PR and marketing services to leading global and regional brands including Rolls Royce, Visa International, Omega, Dubai Events and Promotions Establishment (DEPE), Masafi Mineral Water, Jumbo Electronics and Dusit Thani Hotel Group. BPG | Cohn & Wolfe has a multinational, multilingual staff of 34 professionals from 13 countries. The network is one of the few public relations agencies established in the Middle East, with headquarters in Dubai and additional offices in Abu Dhabi, Baghdad, Doha, Jeddah and Kuwait, as well as affiliates in Cairo and Muscat.
"The Middle East is one of the world's most dynamic and fastest growing regions and is becoming increasingly important for our global clients. When it came to finding an established, credible partner that understands the complexities and opportunities of this market, and its demand for world class communications services, BPG | pr was best in class," said Donna Imperato, CEO of Cohn & Wolfe."Cohn & Wolfe is looking forward to ensuring that the synergies between our two businesses offer our global clients stronger services in the MENA region while providing clients of BPG | pr with an opportunity to benefit from our global network and international expertise," she added.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV