NEW YORK, May 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Newtek Business Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: NEWT) ( www.thesba.com) The Small Business Authority ®, a provider of business services and financial products to the small- and medium-sized business market, announced today that it has been invited to present at the B. Riley & Co. 2013 Annual Investor Conference at the Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 at 2:30PM PDT in the Palisades B room. Barry Sloane, President and CEO, will be available during the day for one-on-one meetings. To schedule a meeting, please contact your B. Riley representative. A live audio webcast of the call and the corresponding presentation will be available in the 'Events & Presentations' section of the Investor Relations portion of Newtek's corporate website at http://investor.newtekbusinessservices.com/events.cfm and will be available for 90 days following the live presentation.
About Newtek Business Services, Inc.
Newtek Business Services, Inc., The Small Business Authority ® , is a direct distributor of a wide range of business services and financial products to the small- and medium-sized business market under the Newtek ® brand. Since 1999, Newtek has helped small- and medium-sized business owners realize their potential by providing them with the essential tools needed to manage and grow their businesses and to compete effectively in todays marketplace. Newtek provides one or more of its services to over 100,000 business accounts and has positioned the Newtek ® and The Small Business Authority brands as a one-stop-shop provider of such business services. According to the U.S. Small Business Administration, there are over 27.5 million small businesses in the United States, which in total represent 99.7% of all employer firms.Newtek Business Services, The Small Business Authority ® , provides the following products and services:
- Electronic Payment Processing : eCommerce, electronic solutions to accept non-cash payments, including credit and debit cards, check conversion, remote deposit capture, ACH processing, and electronic gift and loyalty card programs.
- Web Hosting: Full-service web host which offers eCommerce solutions, shared and dedicated web hosting and related services including domain registration and online shopping cart tools.
- eCommerce: A suite of services that enable small businesses to get up and running on-line quickly and cost effectively, with integrated web design, payment processing and shopping cart services.
- Business Lending : Broad array of lending products including SBA 7(a) and SBA 504 loans.
- Insurance Services : Commercial and personal lines of insurance, including health and employee benefits in all 50 states, working with over 40 insurance carriers.
- Web Services: Customized web design and development services.
- Data Backup, Storage and Retrieval: Fast, secure, off-site data backup, storage and retrieval designed to meet the specific regulatory and compliance needs of any business.
- Accounts Receivable Financing: Receivable purchasing and financing services.
- Payroll: Complete payroll management and processing services.
- The Newtek Advantage™: A mobile real-time SMB management platform that puts all of a business's critical transactions and economic, eCommerce and web site traffic data on a smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC. The Newtek Advantage™ provides the intelligence that businesses require and will give them the advantage to succeed. This revolutionary platform will allow owners and operators of small- and medium-sized businesses to manage their businesses from their mobile device anywhere, anytime, all without an IT department.