DETROIT, May 15, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compuware Corporation (Nasdaq:CPWR), the technology performance company delivering a new generation of APM, announced today the convergence of dynaTrace PurePath ® Technology and the Gomez Performance Network, creating the industry's most powerful User Experience Management (UEM) solution. Compuware now offers the industry's only APMaaS solution that provides a complete UEM offering, including real-user, synthetic, third-party service monitoring and business impact analysis. Compuware's APMaaS delivery model, auto-instrumentation and single-click to root cause diagnostics for both real user and synthetic transactions provides the deepest and broadest insight into application performance with the fastest time-to-value.
Compuware APMaaS is the only solution that enables organizations to optimize user experience, manage performance, availability and service levels from a unified real-user and synthetic perspective, all within a single on-demand platform for fast and easy deployment."EMA's extensive research on User Experience Management shows that in a growing number of IT environments, UEM needs to address not just application performance, but capacity planning and business impact, while also shortening development and testing cycles," said Dennis Drogseth, Vice President at Enterprise Management Associates. "With APMaaS, Compuware has brought together web and mobile application performance, business impact, user behavior, and global ecosystem interdependencies into a unified, on-demand platform. This sets Compuware apart in a marketplace where fragmentation and clutter are still the norm." Compuware APMaaS provides a single platform for managing performance, availability and service levels across web, mobile and cloud applications and sets a new bar for modern user experience management that includes:
- Synthetic Monitoring: Provides an "outside-in" perspective of web, mobile and cloud application availability and service-levels. Identifies when key pages and transactions are slow or unavailable from multiple geographies around the world before customers are impacted. With PurePath ® Technology, drill inline into transaction anomalies for faster problem resolution.
- Third-Party Services: Measures the performance of all third-party services like CDNs, ads, social media and video and enables companies to instantly determine if a problem's root cause is internal or due to a specific service provider. Capture sessions for off-line analysis with third-party provider.
- Business Impact: Quantifies the impact of application performance on real-user experience, customer satisfaction and business results. Track real-time conversions, abandonment and revenue alongside performance. Prioritize action based on business 'facts,' not IT guesswork.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV