Since implementing NetSuite OneWorld in July 2012, Guzman y Gomez has taken advantage of NetSuite's advanced customization tools to automate manual finance and accounting procedures. Exporting POS data straight into NetSuite supports tighter financial controls and saves approximately one day per month of administration time. It also collects detailed cost of sale data in NetSuite, allowing it to perform in-depth cost of goods analyses that were previously time and cost prohibitive.
In addition, NetSuite automatically generates royalty and marketing levy invoices for franchisee partners and enables it to report on individual outlet performance, as well as conduct comparative business reviews.
"If I add up all of the time savings from NetSuite, we're saving at least one headcount and we've only just scratched the surface of what NetSuite can do for us," Mr. Hazan said. "I'm now also able to gain access to really detailed reports in any format I want, which is great for our business."
In the coming months, Guzman y Gomez plans to begin implementing a comprehensive asset management register on NetSuite, allowing it to manage whole restaurant fit-outs with greater ease. This register is also expected to support asset maintenance with scripted built-in alerts for servicing or replacing products and parts.Mark Troselj, managing director of APAC for NetSuite, commented: "While NetSuite has several large and complex restaurant business customers globally, we're thrilled to be able to help an exciting brand like Guzman y Gomez minimize the many pain points of rapid growth. By providing a real-time window into every new restaurant it opens in Australia or anywhere in the world, NetSuite can enable the franchise to grow from a national to an international success with much greater ease."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV