ORLANDO, Fla., May 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The way people work, consume content and experience technology to get things done is changing at a rapid pace, and there is a growing expectation and demand in the workplace for consumer-friendly experiences when using technology to accomplish tasks. Addressing the needs of today's business user, SAP has launched SAP Fiori TM, a collection of apps that are simple, easy-to-use and provide an intuitive user experience for broadly and frequently used SAP software functions, across a variety of devices — desktop, tablet, smartphone — to help easily get the job done. The announcement was made at SAPPHIRE® NOW, being held May 14–16 in Orlando, Florida.
The first release of SAP Fiori includes 25 apps for the most common business functions, such as workflow approvals, information lookups and self-service tasks. SAP is redefining the way business users perform their daily tasks by creating a more intuitive format and user experience, similar to the way they interact with technology in everyday life.
"We are on a mission to renew the experience across all of our applications. Users demand simplicity and ease of use, and SAP Fiori brings this experience to our customers," said Vishal Sikka, member of the Executive Board of SAP AG, Technology and Innovation. "SAP customers can adopt SAP Fiori immediately and bring instant value to all their employees."SAP Fiori was developed by working closely with over 250 customers to understand the most commonly used business functions and ways in which the user experience for those functions could be improved and simplified. Early users of SAP Fiori have reported tremendous business benefits, including increased employee productivity and satisfaction, reduced work completion time and increased adoption of business processes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV