ORLANDO, Fla., May 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) today announced general availability of the 9.0 version of the SAP® Business One application running on Microsoft SQL. The business management solution for small businesses can be deployed on premise or in the cloud and is accessible via mobile devices. With more than 50 new features, the latest version offers enhanced capabilities for business partner and warehouse management, infrastructure and inventory management as well as improved systems performance. In addition, the 9.0 version of SAP Business One natively running on the in-memory platform from SAP is now in restricted shipment. The SAP HANA® platform enables companies to instantly analyze growing volumes of data and gain the benefits of fast application performance without complicating IT landscapes. The announcement was made at SAPPHIRE® NOW 2013, being held May 14-16 in Orlando, Florida.
New additions to the 9.0 version of SAP Business One available now include:
- Greater collaboration through Ariba, an SAP company: The application is now integrated with the Ariba® Network . Customers can connect to the Ariba Network to manage more connections, with more buyers, across even more processes in a fully automated manner – all with direct integration to their SAP systems.
- Simple adaption to company and industry-specific requirements: The application includes newly integrated development environments for partners, consultants and customer IT employees. The enhanced software development kit helps to extend the functionality of SAP Business One and to create industry and company functionality, and interfaces with third-party tools.
- Ease of implementation and upgrade: Customers benefit from a central location for implementation and configuration tools. Designed to support data migration from legacy systems, copying data between companies, this new feature helps speed up implementation and helps further reduce total cost of ownership.
The 9.0 version of SAP Business One, version for SAP HANA, is planned to include:
- Easier add-on development for partners: SAP Business One offers a dedicated development framework for partners to enable native development and deployment of analytical applications powered by SAP HANA.
- New and enhanced business processes: By integrating operations in high-concurrent usage in real time with other business processes, such as invoice and delivery, SAP Business One speeds key transactions and improves visibility into cash flow. Fixed assets management, bin location management, multiple units of measurement and pricing and discounting reports are included to help customers enhance their business process management and improve bottom line.
- Real-time reporting and analytics: Pervasive analytics have been supplemented by predictive capabilities adding SAP HANA as the data source. Common reporting such as balance sheets, inventory turnover and sales analysis has been further accelerated. Embedded reports support a comparison of suppliers, prices and payment terms to negotiate better deals and realize cost savings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV