CHARLOTTE, N.C., May 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SPX Corporation (NYSE: SPW) today announced that Chris Kearney, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Electrical Products Group Conference in Longboat Key, Florida on Monday, May 20, 2013 at 11:30 a.m. Eastern time. Jeremy Smeltser, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will also be in attendance.
A live webcast of the presentation and related materials will be posted to the Investor Relations section of SPX's website ( www.spx.com). The audio replay will be accessible on the website through June 3, 2013.
Based in Charlotte, North Carolina, SPX Corporation (NYSE: SPW) is a global Fortune 500 multi-industry manufacturing leader with over $5 billion in annual revenue, operations in more than 35 countries and approximately 15,000 employees. The company's highly-specialized, engineered products and technologies are concentrated in flow technology and energy infrastructure. Many of SPX's innovative solutions are playing a role in helping to meet rising global demand for electricity and processed foods and beverages, particularly in emerging markets. The company's products include food processing systems for the food and beverage industry, critical flow components for oil and gas processing, power transformers for utility companies, and cooling systems for power plants. For more information, please visit www.spx.com.Contact: Ryan Taylor (Investors) 704-752-4486 E-mail: email@example.com Jennifer H. Epstein (Media)704-752-7403 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE SPX Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV