ALBANY, N.Y., May 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- AMRI (NASDAQ: AMRI) announced today that Michael M. Nolan, Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer at AMRI, will present at the UBS Global Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. ET.
An audio webcast of the corporate presentation will be available to investors and interested parties by accessing the company's website at www.amriglobal.com. This audio webcast will be archived for 90 days following the live presentation.
About AMRIAlbany Molecular Research, Inc. (AMRI) is a global contract research and manufacturing organization offering customers fully integrated drug discovery, development and manufacturing services. For over 21 years, AMRI has demonstrated its adaptability as the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries have undergone tremendous change in response to multiple challenges. This experience, a track record of success and locations in the United States, Europe and Asia now provides our customers with SMARTSOURCING™, a full range of value-added opportunities providing customers informed decision-making, enhanced efficiency and more successful outcomes at all stages of the pipeline. AMRI has also successfully partnered R&D programs and is actively seeking to out-license its remaining programs for further development. For more information about AMRI, please visit our website at www.amriglobal.com or follow us on Twitter (@amriglobal). SOURCE AMRI
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV