AMARILLO, Texas, May 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hastings Entertainment (NASDAQ: HAST) wants to celebrate teachers and educators of all kinds with their Educator Appreciation Event on Saturday, May 18 th.
Look for the green table at the front of your local Hastings Entertainment which will be full of give-away items, educator discount applications, Summer Book Club Journals, and Teacher Appreciation handbills that have a $5 clip-out coupon included. All Hastings Entertainment locations will be participating in this year's Educator Appreciation Event.
For additional information about Hastings Entertainment's Educator Appreciation Event, feel free to contact your local Hastings store or to find a Hastings location near you, visit www.goHastings.com
About Hastings Founded in 1968, Hastings Entertainment, Inc. is a leading multimedia entertainment retailer that combines the sale of new and used books, videos, video games and CDs, as well as trends and consumer electronics merchandise, with the rental of videos and video games in a superstore format. We currently operate 134 superstores, averaging approximately 24,000 square feet, primarily in medium-sized markets throughout the United States. We also operate three concept stores, Sun Adventure Sports, located in Amarillo, Texas and Lubbock, Texas, and TRADESMART, located in Littleton, Colorado.We also operate www.goHastings.com, an e-commerce Internet Web site that makes available to our customers new and used entertainment products and unique, contemporary gifts and toys. The site features exceptional product and pricing offers. The Investor Relations section of our web site contains press releases, a link to request financial and other literature and access our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. SOURCE Hastings Entertainment, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV