Viber will make you wonder why you even have a cell phone bill. The free service makes it easy for you to call anyone around the world...for free! Viber's app is pretty straightforward. It's designed to look like a normal phone call.
Users can send their contacts texts, photos and video messages as well. With 200 million users, the 2.5 year old start-up is a badly kept secret. That's up from 140 million users in December, and shows just how fast Viber is growing.
Viber is also great for conference calls. Connect with up to 40 participants. International calls won't cost you a penny. And it's ad-free.This free app is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, but requires iOS 4.3 or later. It is also available for Android. --Written by Katie Roof in New York--
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV