NEW YORK TheStreet As the Apple (AAPL) App Store approaches 50 billion downloads, it's a good time to pay homage to one of the most popular app trends. Messengers are all the rage these days. Cell phone providers beware, free calls and texts are easier than ever. With all the choices in the App Store, the hardest part is determining which platforms are the best.
Even with the popular Facebook Messenger being available, there are still plenty of options for staying in touch with your friends. Sometimes social media just isn't enough. TheStreet took a look through the app store and created a list of the best messaging apps. Goodbye, smartphone bill.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV