FALLS CHURCH, Va., May 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE: NOC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.61 per share on Northrop Grumman common stock, an 11 percent increase from the prior quarterly dividend of $0.55 per share. This is the tenth consecutive annual increase in Northrop Grumman's quarterly common stock dividend. The dividend is payable June 12, 2013, to shareholders of record as of the close of business May 28, 2013.
"Today's double-digit dividend increase demonstrates our continued commitment to a balanced cash deployment strategy that includes a competitive dividend," said Wes Bush, chairman, chief executive officer and president.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide. Please visit www.northropgrumman.com for more information.SOURCE Northrop Grumman Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV