- Easy-to-use software library for TI MCUs with an accompanying user guide and safety manual.
- UL-Certified software, as recognized components, helps make development easier and faster on TI MCUs for consumer applications that require functional safety certification.
- Robust software package includes UL-certified software libraries and example projects ready to run on controlCARD-based hardware, a user manual and a safety manual to help speed development for many consumer products requiring IEC 60730 and UL 1998 standard compliance or certification.
- Compatible with real-time performance features of the select C2000 MCUs:
- Delfino F2833x and F2832x MCUs provide up to 150 MHz of leading floating-point performance and integration to real-time control applications. The DSP-based C28x core simplifies development and delivers high performance for demanding real-time applications.
- Piccolo F2806x, F2805x, F2803x and F2802x MCUs provide up to 256 KB of low-cost, high integration, 32-bit performance, featuring architectural advancements and enhanced peripherals. There is additional flash memory and control law accelerator (CLA) for high-efficiency control loops on the Piccolo F2803x series, increased analog integration on the Piccolo F2805x series and floating-point unit plus Viterbi complex math unit (VCU) of the Piccolo F2806x series.
TI's New UL-certified SafeTI™ Software Packages For TI C2000™ MCUs Streamline Development For Consumer Functional Safety Applications
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts