ALICE, Texas, May 15, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Forbes Energy Services Ltd. (Nasdaq:FES) today announced financial and operating results for the three months ended March 31, 2013.
Consolidated revenues for the first quarter of 2013 were approximately $102 million, compared to $107 million for the fourth quarter of 2012.
Selected information for the quarter ended March 31, 2013:
- Gross profit from U.S. Operations increased to $24.0 million, or 23.6% of revenues in the first quarter of 2013, compared to $21.6 million, or 20.2% in the fourth quarter of 2012.
- GAAP net loss from U.S. Operations attributable to common shares was $2.8 million, or $0.13 per diluted share, for the first quarter of 2013, compared to net loss from U.S. Operations attributable to common shares of $4.6 million, or $0.22 per diluted share for the fourth quarter of 2012.
- Adjusted EBITDA from U.S. Operations* totaled $17.4 million in the first quarter of 2013, compared to $14.4 million in the fourth quarter of 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV