RSD's program includes two types of patients. The first group consists of disadvantaged patients with a limited ability for self care. They have to inform all the involved care providers with details about their illness. With the new platform, the care providers are automatically informed with relevant details. The second patient group consists of patients with the ability for self care. They are active and interested in taking responsibility for their illness, but until recently they did not have the right tools. Now they have the possibility to gain insight into their treatment and, together with their care team, achieve the full overview of their situation.
New insights with analytics technology
The initial installation is underway at Svendborg Hospital and uses large volumes of information from the clinical setting, analyzes that data and provides critical insight to physicians, nurses and other caregivers. The new technology provides a single point of entry for patients and healthcare providers to coordinate care.
"Every individual is impacted by their health, social and environmental needs. To truly treat each patient as an individual, and provide the most comprehensive care, analytics technology today is being used in new ways to give us bold new insight," said
Henrik Wieland, IBM
Healthcare Industry Leader for Denmark. "With this kind of perspective and coordination among caregivers, this approach to delivering Smarter Care will drive profoundly better health outcomes for patients."
Inspiration from DiaLog
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV