BIRMINGHAM, Ala., May 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Drummond Company, Inc. announces that Mr. Jack Stilwell, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Drummond Company, Inc., has decided to transition from full time employment to a reduced schedule effective July 31, 2013.
Mr. Stilwell has served as Executive Vice President and CFO of the Company since 2000, during which time he has been instrumental in the Company's recent achievements including extensive growth and building a financial foundation that will allow us to expand and grow its operations in the future.
According to Mr. Stilwell, "These accomplishments could not have been achieved without the outstanding leadership of Mr. Drummond, our management team and the many employees who worked so diligently to build this great Company. I want to especially thank my incredible staff for their support, hard work and unwavering commitment to excellence."
The Drummond family of companies, the Drummond family and all the employees of Drummond are grateful for the leadership, guidance and success Mr. Stilwell has brought to each of us. We will all miss him and wish him well in his future endeavors.SOURCE Drummond Company, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV