Conrad Announces First Quarter 2013 Results
MORGAN CITY, La., May 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Conrad Industries, Inc. (OTC Pink: CNRD.PK) announced today its first quarter 2013 results and backlog.
For the quarter ended March 31, 2013, Conrad achieved net income of $5.9 million and earnings per diluted share of $0.99 compared to net income of $3.2 million and earnings per diluted share of $0.52 during the first quarter of 2012. The diluted shares for the quarter ended March 31, 2013 are 6.0 million compared to 6.1 million for the quarter ended March 31, 2012. The Company's financial reports are available at www.otcmarkets.com.
Conrad's backlog was $125.5 million at March 31, 2013 compared to $120.7 million at December 31, 2012 and $70.8 million at March 31, 2012.
Conrad Industries, Inc., established in 1948 and headquartered in Morgan City, Louisiana, designs, builds and overhauls tugboats, ferries, liftboats, barges, offshore supply vessels and other steel and aluminum products for both the commercial and government markets. The company provides both repair and new construction services at its four shipyards located in southern Louisiana and Texas.For Information Contact: Cecil Hernandez (985) 702-0195 CAHernandez@ConradIndustries.com SOURCE Conrad Industries, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV