- Revenue increased by $5.2 million to $7.9 million
- Gross margin improved from 30.0% to 35.8%
- Strong balance sheet with $71.1 million in cash supports growth plans
- Company reaffirms full year guidance
NORTH HUNTINGDON, Pa., May 14, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The ExOne Company (Nasdaq:XONE) ("ExOne" or "the Company"), a global provider of three-dimensional ("3D") printing machines and printed products to industrial customers, reported financial results today for its 2013 first quarter, which ended March 31, 2013.
Revenue for the first quarter of 2013 was $7.9 million compared with revenue of $2.7 million for the first quarter of 2012, an increase of $5.2 million. Net loss attributable to ExOne for the first quarter of 2013 was $1.9 million compared with a net loss attributable to ExOne of $1.5 million for the first quarter of 2012, an increase of $0.4 million. Increased net loss was primarily the result of higher operating expenses which were partially offset by improved gross profit.
Revenue Growth Driven by Stronger Sales of 3D Printing and Laser Machines ($ in millions)
|For the Quarter Ended March 31,|
|Revenue by Product Line|
|3D Printing and Laser Machines||$ 4.2||53.2%||$ --||0.0%|
|3D Printed Parts, Materials and Other ("PSC")||$ 3.7||46.8%||$ 2.7||100.0%|
|Total Revenue||$ 7.9||100.0%||$ 2.7||100.0%|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV