SANTA ANA, Calif., May 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Latteno Food Corp.'s (OTCPink: LATF) wholly-owned subsidiary Green Cannabis, today announced the release of new roll-out medical marijuana edible products consisting of our own private label Peanut Butter Cup, Chocolate Bar and Chocolate Chip Cookie all made out of Cannabutter. These are Endocannabinoid CBD Edibles:
Peanut Butter Cups consist 200mg of THC, Indica
Chocolate Bars contain a full gram of hash
Chocolate Chip Cookies contain 105THC, 1.3 CBD and 1.1 CBNThe endocannabinoid system refers to a group of neuromodulatory lipids and their receptors that are involved in a variety of physiological processes including appetite, pain-sensation, mood, and memory; it mediates the psychoactive effects of cannabis and, broadly speaking, includes:
- The endogenous arachidonate-based lipids, anandamide (N-arachidonoylethanolamide, AEA) and 2-arachidonoylglycerol (2-AG); these are known as "endocannabinoids" and are physiological ligands for the cannabinoid receptors. Endocannabinoids are all eicosanoids.
- The enzymes that synthesize and degrade the endocannabinoids, such as fatty acid amide hydrolase or monoacylglycerol lipase.
- The cannabinoid receptors CB1 and CB2, two G protein-coupled receptors that are located in the central and peripheral nervous systems.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts