COLUMBUS, Ohio, May 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DSW Inc. (NYSE: DSW), a leading branded footwear and accessories retailer, today announced that the Company will conduct a conference call to discuss its first quarter fiscal year 2013 results on Wednesday, May 29, 2013 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time. A press release detailing the Company's first quarter results will be issued prior to the call.
Investors and analysts interested in participating in the call are invited to dial 1-866-524-3160 in the U.S. or 1-412-317-6760 outside the U.S. approximately ten minutes prior to the start of the call. A telephone replay of this call will be available until 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time on June 5, 2013 and can be accessed by dialing 1-877-344-7529 in the U.S. or 1-412-317-0088 outside the U.S. Please use conference number 10029154.
DSW will be participating at the William Blair Growth Stock Conference on June 12, 2013 to be held at Four Seasons Hotel, Chicago.Both events will also be webcast live at: http://dswinc.investorroom.com. About DSW Inc. DSW Inc. is a leading branded footwear and accessories retailer that offers a wide selection of brand name and designer dress, casual and athletic footwear and accessories for women, men and kids. As of May 14, 2013 DSW operated 376 stores in 42 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, and operated an e-commerce site, http://www.dsw.com, and a mobile website, http://m.dsw.com. DSW also supplied footwear to 348 leased locations in the United States. For store locations and additional information about DSW, visit http://www.dswinc.com. Follow DSW on Twitter at http://twitter.com/DSWShoeLovers and "like" DSW on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/DSW.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV