ROCK HILL, S.C., May 14, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD) today announced the launch of its integrated design-to-manufacturing software tools under its Geomagic Solutions brand combining 3D Systems' comprehensive reverse engineering tools together with its affordable mechanical CAD, fully automated inspection and verification software and its cutting-edge haptic modeling to deliver intra-operable design functionality. Geomagic Solutions includes a voxel-based modeler that is 3D printer ready, further enhancing engineering productivity and parts manufacturability.
"We are thrilled to re-shape the engineers' desktop with game changing design-to-manufacturing tools that deliver enhanced productivity and embedded manufacturability," said Calvin Hur, Vice President and General Manager, 3D Systems Geomagic Solutions. "We are committed to provide optimum support for our new and existing products, ensuring our customers' continuity and best overall experience."
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Stacey Witten 803-326-4010 Email: Stacey.Witten@3dsystems.com Media Contact: Cathy Lewis 978-494-8300 Email: Cathy.Lewis@3dsystems.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV