- Thermal circuit imaging to determine the temperature profile of the factory electrical system and analysis for possible faults and fire risks.
- A review of system compliance with both local legislation and global standards (NFPA 70).
- Measurement of circuit parameters including voltage, current, insulation, and leakage to identify system performance and existing or upcoming risks, as well as a review of circuit load in relation to system protections to identify the degree of protection against overload and hotspots/sparks.
- Confirmation of approved building design and verification of civil design compared to major dimensions of existing building construction; a review of building utilization per permits and as utilized; reviews of compliance with local legislation; review of routes of egress, fire detection systems and response elements, including sprinkler systems and fire mains.
- Visual inspection of building for indications of structural distress.
- Review of building use as compared to conditions established in fire certificate for the building.
Walmart Announces Plan To Raise Inspection Standards And Provide Full Transparency On Safety Conditions At All Factories In Its Bangladesh Supply Chain
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts