PENNSAUKEN, N.J., May 14, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- J & J Snack Foods Corp. (Nasdaq:JJSF) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $.16 per share of its common stock payable on July 3, 2013 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on June 13, 2013.
J&J Snack Foods Corp. is a leader and innovator in the snack food industry, providing nutritional and affordable branded niche snack foods and beverages to foodservice and retail supermarket outlets. Manufactured and distributed nationwide, our principal products include SUPERPRETZEL, PRETZEL FILLERS and other soft pretzels, ICEE, SLUSH PUPPIE and ARCTIC BLAST frozen beverages, LUIGI'S Italian ice, MINUTE MAID* frozen juice bars and ices, WHOLE FRUIT sorbet, MARY B'S biscuits and dumplings, DADDY RAY'S fig and fruit bars, TIO PEPE'S and CALIFORNIA CHURROS churros, THE FUNNEL CAKE FACTORY funnel cakes, and READI-BAKE cookies. For more information, please visit us at www.jjsnack.com .
*MINUTE MAID is a registered trademark of The Coca-Cola Company.
CONTACT: Dennis G. Moore Senior Vice President Chief Financial Officer (856) 532-6603
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV