TANKERSLEY BARNSLEY, England, May 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MAM Software Group, Inc. (NASDAQ CM: MAMS), a leading provider of business automation and ecommerce solutions for the automotive aftermarket, announced today that Chief Executive Office Michael Jamieson and Executive Vice President & CFO Charles Trapp will present at the B. Riley & Co. 14th Annual Investor Conference at 2:30 on Monday, May 20, 2013 at the Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel in Santa Monica, Calif.
"I'm very pleased to have the opportunity to once again present at the conference," said Mike Jamieson. "Last year's event was extremely successful and I am looking forward to sharing details of the progress that MAM has made over the last 12 months."
About MAM Software Group, Inc.MAM Software Group, Inc. (NASDAQ CM: MAMS) is a supplier of business and ERP supply chain management solutions to automotive parts manufacturers, distributors and retailers. MAM Software Group provides the automotive aftermarket with a combination of business management systems, information products, and online services that together deliver benefits for all parties involved in the timely repair of a vehicle. For further information, please visit http://www.mamsoftwaregroup.com. SOURCE MAM Software Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV