3. As of noon trading, America Movil S.A.B. de C.V ( AMX) is down $0.11 (-0.5%) to $20.99 on light volume Thus far, 1.5 million shares of America Movil S.A.B. de C.V exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $20.95-$21.18 after having opened the day at $21.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.10. America Movil, S.A.B. de C.V. provides telecommunications services primarily in the United States, Latin America, and the Caribbean. The company offers mobile and fixed voice services, including airtime, local, long-distance, public telephony, and network interconnection services. America Movil S.A.B. de C.V has a market cap of $80.0 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.7, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 8.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates America Movil S.A.B. de C.V as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, notable return on equity and growth in earnings per share. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including generally higher debt management risk and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself. Get the full America Movil S.A.B. de C.V Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts