4. As of noon trading, LM Ericsson Telephone Company ( ERIC) is down $0.07 (-0.6%) to $12.32 on light volume Thus far, 944,452 shares of LM Ericsson Telephone Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $12.28-$12.34 after having opened the day at $12.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $12.39. Ericsson provides telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators worldwide. It operates in four segments: Networks, Global Services, Support Solutions, and ST-Ericsson. LM Ericsson Telephone Company has a market cap of $41.1 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.8, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 23.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates LM Ericsson Telephone Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full LM Ericsson Telephone Company Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts