3 Stocks Pushing The Electronics Industry Downward
2. As of noon trading, Trimble Navigation ( TRMB) is down $0.61 (-2.1%) to $28.45 on average volume Thus far, 1.1 million shares of Trimble Navigation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $28.43-$29.18 after having opened the day at $29.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.06. Trimble Navigation Limited designs and distributes positioning products and applications enabled by global positioning system (GPS), optical, laser, and wireless communications technology. Trimble Navigation has a market cap of $7.5 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 39.4, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 2.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates Trimble Navigation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, expanding profit margins, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Trimble Navigation Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts