2. As of noon trading, China Unicom (Hong Kong ( CHU) is up $0.30 (2.03) to $14.82 on light volume Thus far, 184,488 shares of China Unicom (Hong Kong exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 738,400 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $14.60-$14.88 after having opened the day at $14.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $14.53. China Unicom (Hong Kong) Limited, an investment holding company, engages in the provision of cellular, fixed line, and broadband services in China. China Unicom (Hong Kong has a market cap of $34.5 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 30.5, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 10.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate China Unicom (Hong Kong a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates China Unicom (Hong Kong as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, compelling growth in net income and reasonable valuation levels. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's profit margins have been poor overall. Get the full China Unicom (Hong Kong Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts