3. As of noon trading, Philippine Long Distance Telephone ( PHI) is up $2.33 (3.08) to $77.89 on heavy volume Thus far, 143,584 shares of Philippine Long Distance Telephone exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 128,400 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $77.44-$78.14 after having opened the day at $77.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $75.56. Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company provides telecommunication services in the Philippines. Philippine Long Distance Telephone has a market cap of $16.3 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.3, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 23.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are no analysts that rate Philippine Long Distance Telephone a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Philippine Long Distance Telephone as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, compelling growth in net income, notable return on equity and good cash flow from operations. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Philippine Long Distance Telephone Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts